Holidays +++

3/4/2012

today is ChingMing day, so we having our holiday :)

i spend my day at home,watched my favourite korean program Running Man and Strong Heart ;D


4/4/2012

Cut my hair before going for photoshooting :)

wobcam at home hehe.


photoshoting at Snapture Graphic for school magazine. we did the silly pose thr haha
after photoshooting, took photo wif my dear in the car xD



6/4/2012

bring our baby to aunty house ---- 17th mile

and today is his BIRTHDAY!!! he is 1 year old ady!

OMG!!! so fast ~ LOL


and the present tat we gave him :)



7/4/2012

today went to MJC for the donation St.John


Thx alot for ur guys kindly donation :)

we finished our sticker within only 2hours ~ wohuuu xD

so fast, right? haha

maybe is our charming to let them donated? LoL!!!


i enjoyed my these few days holidays :)

and yeah i havent touch my books yet haha~


tats all for now,

bye !