Days-7






Bello,people!!! 
*My Latest selca.Crazy and silly face* OMG!!my panda eye. Pls ignored it*
How r u guys? I'm quite busy recently.
My title today is '' Days-7 ''.
What does tat means? Hmmm...maybe some of u know and some doesn't know.It's okay.
Actually I'm nt going to let so many ppl know about this.Haha.
Just wait for my next post then u guys will know.Heehe.*Take it as a secret first.

A new journey gonna start very soon.
First time leave my hometown,
First time to be far from my family,friends and the people I love.
First time live outside alone.
First time try to do anythings myself.
First time join the uni life.
First time to meet the people from different languages,different community etc.
First time to be friend with the people from different state.
And it's gonna be my first time to share a room with others.

Counting down the days.
A month before,I was quite worried about this.
We all wait patiently for the news from uni.
When the result was released,I was quite happy with news.
Day by day, I started worried about it.
Can I adapt myself into the new environment?
Can I be alone there without my family around with me?
Can I be used to eat at outside?
Can I settle everythings by myself?
Can I take care of myself when sick?
Can I do my assignment on time?
Can I be comfortable when meet people from different background?
Can I probably make my uni life better?
Can I able to finish my course within that 3 and the half years?
I was questioned myself everyday.Yes.I admitted I'm no sure whether I can do it or not.But,I know no matter what and how I should give myself a chance a choice to do it.'' Never try Never know ''

Settle my things.
Start packaging my things since a week ago.
Bring along 3 bags with me.Izit too many? lol
Documents that needed already signed by teacher.
And thankiu so much Mr.Teng! Thanks for ur pen and cop xD


Thats all for today,

BYE!