Updated=)

yeah~!
today is Friday!
as u all can see
my background changed again=,=''
maybe im too FREE~~~
haha

this week i done alot of things
no gotong-royong ya~hehe><
because i think ...
if i early kemas myroom b4 new year sure be alot of dust ady:D
so,
i delay my planing
till after Christmas xDDD

Now,
everyday im reading BM books==
my teacher said my BM is regress!!! T___T
hw can it be???!!!

beside tat
i oso start drawing :DDD
im jz a primary student in drawing
wat is my comment abot drawing?
hmmmm........
LOUSY? xD

after this week,
i think i should start my assignment ;D
GGGGGG......
8 assignment nid to do
all SEJARAH

DIE!!!

next year sej gt 4 books nid to read
tats means in 1year n the half we nid to read 4books which r thick enough
:'(

Nomore honeymoon
Nomore time watching drama
Nomore time hangout
Nomore time messaging
Nomore time blogging facebook-ing
.............

my freedom
BYE!

:(