First Offday

Today is my offday since I started my job.I spent mostly time on watching pps.lol.But also got accompany with family :D Eventhough we didn't go out to spend our time but at home we also can having alot of fun activities. I helped mum did this and that,chitchat and eat together. We already lost our chitchat time since I started my job :'(  This is because I go out early in the morning and back home in the evening.I spent 10+ hours on my job.Last time when I was a student,I still had alot of time with my family but now we can only really sit down and chitchat with each other in the weekend.

My offday just gone like that :'( Time flies.Next week maybe I have alot of work and need to do that and this.Due to this,I had experienced how to cook beside at home and prepared the ingredient on my own.I know the children dislike the food that I cooked but teacher me really already did my best.So,you guys please give me some face lol eat finish ,can?



Ok,that all from now.



BYE!