Tired.

My title named : '' TIRED ''

 Do you guys know what is the reason? This week I had worked full day for 5 days in a week.Crazy.But in the future I have to work full shift for 5 days.And I need to arrive early because of no transport and I got 2days need to stay back with the children.All the teacher have gone and only leave me to look after the children.My problem here is ''Will the children listen to me?'' lol. Eventhough I'm the teacher but most of them didn't want to listen to me and they didn't afraid me==failed. What I'm gonna to say is nowadays children are not scared to their teacher.Some of them will say back to the teacher and they will make fun of their teacher.They didn't know actually responsibility of a teacher is very hard and toughful.Yeah,I just know after I had accept this job. A responsibility of a teacher didn't easily to handle because they have so many things that they can't do to their children,such as cannot use cane to punish the children and only allowed to use ''love'' show to the children== Actually formerly when I was a children I also didn't like the teacher who like to use cane to punish their students but now I just realised that if they didn't use it duno where and how  their students used to be?! lol

Tomorrow I have my very first off day since I had started worked.And I already felt abit stress after the supervisor checked our lesson plan.She want me to do some teaching aids to paste in the class for her to see==Who she think her are ? Eventhough she always said that the others staft what what and that that but I think actually she was the problem.She always said she already changed alot and try to be fair to all BUT some how she still more to her community and she help them alot. I'm the only one chinese work there eventhough the boss is chinese and mostly the children also chinese but ONLY one teacher is chinese and that is me == And i think that was the only reason she didn't really trust me and always want others to check my work.wtf.I have already being there after my spm and I only left for 1 and the half year.Do you think I had forgot all izit?? Nevermind, I just let you go and let you be and let you do what you want to do.I don't want disappointed you because you already old and I don't wish others think that I'm bad.lol

My random short post for today had done.


Ok,BYE!

Goodnite :)