It's March

Time flies very fast.Today already 03/03/2013.Its already March!!! I just realised that I only posted one post in Feb.Duno what Im busy for ==lll I think March will be a very busy month for me. Busy for working,worry about my result *dunno when is the result out* and have the HIV injection in the end of this month etc.

Busy with my job :

my supervisor said the ppl from HQ will make an auditing at our school.and Im worry abot :'( Eventhough I know they are also an ordinary ppl but they make me feel stresss..Hopefully I can go through it very well.Wish me luck for this :)

I got my new colleague.and will be have another new colleague on Wed.the new colleague was waiting for her spm result so she work here just for part-time.she is youngest than me , taller than me and abit fat than me.then the newer I duno whether is him or her.lol.only know I will got a new colleague =D Good then.because my job will be less and less xD

Worry for my result :

Hmm..it's already march.and the result should be out in this few days*if im no mistaken
they said the spm result will be out on 20th March and the stpm will be out early than that.sooooo Worry about that :'( Hope I can score well ~

HIV injection :

my last injection already.Yeah^^ but i still scare for that.lol


March is my birth'month ^^v hope everything will become very well in the future :)

I will separate my birthday post from this ;)


BYE!