Random Post


Last saturday , me and Rince went to do gym which are located nearby my house. We only spent 1 and the half hour there.*Because that night I had to rush to my grandma house* The fee for entering also reasonable, only RM5 for each person. We sweating alot after do some cycling. That was our first time to do gym.So,we look like abit sai-kai when used those machine. Hopefully we can go there again next time :) Actually,exercising is the best way to maintain our healthy. And also can keep fit :)))

Beside that,what I gonna to share here is about my result.STPM result was released last monday and I took half day leave to go to school for take my result slip.And it was abit surprised me because I didn't know I can scored it.Felt thankful and satisfied about my result :) Now,I'm worried about my applying to go to uni.Hopefully I can enter one of uni that I had applied. Wish me goodluck :)

and now,it is about my job :)

I had told that maybe starting this month there will be an auditor come to our school to observe us during class session.And luckily they didn't come in this month.That means they will be coming here in April.In addition, the children will be having their Progress 1 in this month also.Quite worried about my children.Hope they really understand what I had thought to them. I really need to strict to my children otherwise they will no listen to me :( I have to be strong enough to make them listen to me :)))

Did I really look fat than before? OMG!!! that was the BAD news that I had heard.and quite sad about that.But I will alarmed myself to control my appetite and try to eat more healthy foods.

No Junk foods.
Eat a little meat and eat Alot of fruits and vegetables!!!

That is my quotes to achieve my goal!!! Hope I can success!!! :)



Signing out~
Wendy :)