THANK YOU♥


♥our memory♥



First,

i'll thx a lot to all my frienz

thx for be my side this few years

this five years,

i have learnt alot of things

n having many happiness memories

n oso some unhappy memory

however i will only remember the happy one XD

erm..n oso i wan thx to :

cikgu Lily Kiew (form1 formtheacher)

Cikgu Law Choo lang (form2 formteacher)

cikgu Gibat(form3 formteacher)

N the last one is

Mr.Michael Law (formteacher for form4&5)

really thx alot teacher! =)

now,to my frenz

the frenz in past 3 years

tat 3 years memories i'll remember in my heart♥

n i had learnt alot from u guys

n oso my heart had become more stronger

tat 'memory' thought me no to too believes others

b'coz of my too believing the others

i had do somethings tat r terrible

n ambrassing

n oso b'coz of tat i'll not easily believes others

well.

since im form4

i made new frenz

we made performance togeter

i'll remember tat frenz♥

although i had loss 1 of my frenz

but im happy=)

b'coz i noe if we still being like tat

i'll loss many of my frenz

i'll loss my classmate

i'll loss alot of things

if u wan to say im bad

yes!im bad!

but im no like u

sorry,frenz!

Ish~~~~

dunwan saying such sadness things

i'll forget IT!!!!

n oso NO regret for my decision!

i'll be more happy

hahahahaha XD

Frenz,

im happy in this five years

thx giving me alot of happy memories

i'll remember u guys♥

Don't forget me o!

take care♥

spm gambateh=)