2011^^




say HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone^^

wohoo~~time flies!!!
today ady 5th of Jan...
on the last day of year 2010 i cnt countdown b'coz the next day i stil need to work== i feel so regret coz cnt see fireworks!!! XD
Huh~~this few days i always think im students n need to wake up early haha
but the real is IM NOT STUDENT ady!!!haha
duno why?!
when im schooling i always hope i ady having my spm but after spm i feel like i stil want to go back to school for study!haha..so funny
i misz when im in form2..dun ask me why coz me oso duno luu..haha
when i looked back my books,majalah,picture...etc
i laugh.... XD
tat is so interesting!!!
i saw my frenz smiling,talking,playing.....etc
i will mizs tat moment=)
hwever,the thing make me so regret is noe someguys who hurt me so DEEP!!!
i hate tat person!
haha...mayb after a few years i will no hate it anymore coz i sure forget IT liao...XD


n last say hapi new year to everybody again!!
have a joyful year!frenz^^