sunday AGAIN !!!!

today is sunday a first day for the new week duno why tis few months or few days passed so fast =x i hav being working for 2months as kindergarten teacher i stil remember when i started the work i felt so stress*although nw i stil feeling so =( mayb tis job too ''heavy'' for me im stil a teenager xD and oso i bigger the kids 10+years only hw can i control them? why they must listen to me? to them , they treat me as a sister NOT a teacher =x *tis made me felt so SAD i stil remember after i worked thr abot 1week gt some stranger coming== they are the SEGI college students they came here to do their practical b4 they come my principal said we all must using english in comunication *but my english NOT so good lo hw can i speak to them in english? xD but after few days few month we all become frenz ady and we forgot the rule so, i talked to them in malay n plus a bit english xD but to the gal who i thought is malay but actually he is chinese haha~ felt so sorry to him bcoz i remember i first time talk to him in malay and he shocked *hahaxD and he explain to me he is CHINESE lar wahahahhahahahhah xD so memorable and funny too BUT nw they end their pratical ler =( felt so sad tis 2months really passed so FAST !!! we need their help bcoz we lack worker i think after they are gone my job will become more HEAVY ler ='( haiz~~~ we need HELPER lar !!!!! hwever,i will miss them oso *hehe good bye my frenz although we only living togerther for 2months only but i will remember u guys 4ever and pls dun forget me ya :) love u guys *muakzz ^^