Dear, Santa Claus




Christmas Tree



Hohohohohohohhhohohoho !

Santa Claus is coming to town TONIGHT !!!

today is Christmas Eve,

Santa Claus is bringing his bag to town...

I hope him can hear my wishes xD

Below is my present's list :

----a big big Winnie The Pooh ( so tat i can talk,gossip,laugh wif it)

---->Nichkhun's wallpaper (anyones know where to buy korean singer's wallpapaer?)

----England's Roast Chicken ( i wana try to eat coz tis made me rmb i watched Mr.Bean tat funny scene xD)

----a airline ticket to Korea ( i wan meet korean singer!)

----Handphone ( i listed hp as my last present b'coz my hp still can use so it is so important to me xD )

ok,

tats all for tis year !

yea,i know im greedy ;D

n i know Santa Claus xnot put so many present in my stocking so i will open the door

for him xD

xoxo

Santa Claus,can u hear me?



i ady hang my stocking in window



im awaiting for ur coming :DDD

Last,

merry Christmas to all.