A letter for BigBang ♥

Im going to write a letter to my Idol---BigBang ♥ Actually i wana write in mandarin but i think they cnt read,right?haha.so i will use my broken inggeris to write a letter to them..hehe.Hope they will understand what i wrote :D



Yeah.as we all know Bigbang alive tour gonna held at Malaysia on 27th October 2012.So sad.i cnt go because i have to sit for my STPM.Non-solution for me to do a decision. skip the exam and fly to KL? Lol~i hope im brave to do that but unluckily im not ;p I had spent my two years in study Form 6 . If now i  give up just for see my idol? haha..how stupid im? Maybe this time i lost the chance but i believe i still have the chance to view Bigbang performances as live :D A friend asked me : there are not other chances to see Bigbang in 5 to come to Malaysia.Yeah,i agree with her BUT if they cnt come,i will fly to Korea for seeing them also.haha.








I admit that im not so interested them at first BUT since their 5th mini album''Alive'',i started heard their songs,viewed their every mv and watched their every performances. i found out they always change their costume in every performances and enjoyed the moment.They are awesome!!! I started fall in love for them 








Maybe they are not as handsome as others korean groups but they have their own charming  :D  


G-Dragon is a good leader,rapper,good in producing,and finally HE IS CUTEEEE and COOL!!! 


Taeyang is good in dancing and his soft voice :D


Top is good rapper and his eye is charming , most of my friend like him so much xD


Daesung is good in singing , his voice is like...i duno how to say.haha.but i like his voice too. And his smiling is attractive :)


Seung-ri is funny and active, btw he also cute ;D


As u all can see,which one is i like the most? Hehe..




Eventhough i cnt go there to support u guys but my heart is everytime and everywhere stay wif u guys :) 




P/S : i hope Bigbang can see what i had written here.Please give me some support to courage me and wish me goodluck in my exam :) I really want to see you guys but what can i do? I only can view you guys through the fancam or magazines ;( 


Please come back again next year, I WANT TO MEET YOU!!! hahaxD


No matter how , i believe the VIPs around the world will stay by side with BigBang :)


Ok,tats all. Wish you all the best in ur Alive tour :)














Written by,


Me ♥