my mood diary =]

b4 i start write i wan to say ''selamat hari gawai''to all my iban frez

n oso ''hapi holiday''!!!

start from yesterday,we stAart our first semerster holiday

it is within tis two weeks

to me it felt like not enough for me to rest to play to enjoy my holiday

b'coz more of the days are being ''booked'' ==

felt so sad...can't enjoy m,y holiday

but i believe tat nw im being suffer but later in my life it will become more good =D

after holiday we are having our first monthly test

so fast..our teacher haven't start any details yet but we ady hav to learn by ourself

so tat we can gt good result in our first monthly test

huh~~f6 life is not a harnimon for us

we nid to being serious when we study f6 =D

hope i can manage the worse subject tat im having nw

YES! i noe i can do it well=]

let us work hard together and pray for me oso......


nw,im talking abot my family

my mum decided wana take care my aunty baby

but im not so agreed wif tat

coz i scare many thing will happen in future

n we duno yet..mayb im too worry=___=

but i hope so lar=o

they keep asking me ''no nid worry abot tat''

''they r adult they noe wat to do''

ok~fine!

from nw on...im NOT to being so kepo liao...

i dunwan campur tangan into it again

i jz hope tat they dun find me when they r in trouble!!!!

hmph~~