my blog updated ♥

today is the last second day of May
means half year of 2011 is passed
yeahoo~~
tis year passed so fast
expecially during my working time
time like flying,fly,n fly......
a day n a day gone
a week n a week gone
a month n a month gone........
it like somethng jz happened yesterday
when i realized time are flying
it ady half year of the year 2011!!!
wat im doing in this half year?
playing....?
working.....?
reading......?
watching tv.....?
hang out.....?
arh.......i can't remember ady xD
i jz remember the happiness wif my ''kids'' =D
it is my memorable in my life
i'll remember them but would them remember me? =(
felt so sad coz not take photograph wif them as memory
hw stupid im??? ='(

Now,my new life is start ady
im a form six student
i thnk i should less my joyful time but more my study time
well,i believe myself can do it very well =)

ok,tat's all for today!
wish me goodluck in tis two weeks holiday !



''happy holidays'' n ''selamat hari gawai''