saturday Night

acting cute at room today...haha xD
because im so boring my mum was look after a baby...and i cannot watch drama..listen songs..or play computer :whole day :(


I like to drink this when it was cold cold...and jz take from refrigerator..waa~i like it so much :)

*Solivite*
my dad bought last week and this pic actually i ady taken a long time ago..but im lazy to upload it..haha~


Kuching Festival tonite opening!!! but im only stay at home and play computer...and also Blogging...
tonite line was so GOOD...why? Jz because everyone go to kuching festival and less ppl online..wahahaha xD
my bro and his frenz go tonite..and im sure thr must be very crowd of ppl...
Luckily im clever dunwan going tonite haha...
better stay at home wacth my fav drama and studying sejarah

my sejarah teacher ady 1weeks din come...i guess next week she must be teaching so fast fast liao..i hope i can handle it and understand wat she is teaching....
Please wish me all the BEST :)

1 more thing...today i saw an adv about a dic which are BESTA brand...it looks so nice eventhough it is expensive...but i think it also same as last week i bought the wor...but my dic was another brand...Hmmmm....the information should be the same...ashhh...why im so worried about it..hahaha xD
Dunwan care about it anymore...
my Dic also good maaa...

ok..tats all for tonite...