First day in year 2012

last night countdown till midnight n wake up in the early morning.arghhhh..didn't enough time to sleep.however,i enjoyed my time wif family whole day :)

Dad,mum n me went to Everise early in the morning,we shopping there started at 930am till 10.30am something..haha..we bought alot things.enjoyed our time thr eventhough crowded wif ppl..Next,we went to Kenyalang.i bought oil nails which r deep white in color..i think it is beauty but mum said it is ugly maybe i paint it cacat abit :D

after shopping at Kenyalang,we went to 3th mile to refill my watch.since last holiday,my watch battery LOW!!! luckily, it was holiday xD when it was almost 12pm,we found FOOD!!! my stomach ''gulugulo...'' im hungry !!! :( but we can't find any food store tat sold food!!! alot of kopitiam are OFF!!! Arghhh..at last,wat to do? we go home cook :D

Mum cooked seaweed soup,i fried eggs and hotdag :DDD Yummmy♥

we enjoyed our food at sweet home ♥ while eating,we also listening to music.awww..such a wonderful moment wif family♥

i spent all my time wif family in this first day in year 2012 ♥

and

In this year,i wish i can do better in my study n gt better result than last year.

i will Do my best in STPM :D

Wish family members all safe and healthy :)

Friendship Forever, friends !

tats all for now,

goodnite everyone! Have a sweet dream♥



By ,

TQing ♥