yeahooo!!!!

yeah~~
today last day stay at L6S3 class
tomoro i can go to art stream ady xD
felt excited and also happy
finally not nid to see tat physics teacher and his lesson ;P
BUT
im scared for the new teacher
i ady saw all the sains teacher but art teacher? hmmm....
never see them b4 xD
i choose sejarah as one of my subject
erm...izit correct my decision???
i think correct!!
bcoz i felt like im so interested in art subject than sains subject
hope i can handle the tinggalan subject
ady past 1month the teacher teach alot ady
i must handle it in this 1month!!!
next month i having monthly test ady
huh~~~~~
but im very sure tat i will fail some subject ;p
bcoz it is my first time mah ~~
haha

im very happy today but i felt sad too to my class mate who can't change
but i will support her to apply again
hope she can success :)))

wish me all the best :))